|Captivating, exhilarating and motivating are just a few of the words that describe the clear and direct message delivered by T.E.A.M First and Goal. The impact of the message brought by T.E.A.M First and Goal leaves a lasting effect on the hearts and minds of everyone that they encounter. T.E.A.M First and Goal has been privileged to impact the lives of more than 100,000 youth at school assemblies, sports camps, churches and other youth events across the United States and Europe.
T.E.A.M First and Goal utilizes a general assembly discussion approach to emphasize the importance of education, goal setting, leadership and conflict resolution all within a fusion of dynamic presentation.
T.E.A.M First and Goal reminds its audiences that, "It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game". This popular saying is used to address young participants during competitive events and places emphasis on character building. However, the "Game of Life" does not take place on a field or court. In fact, the "Game of Life" exists as a constant battle between positive and negative attitudes and influences. With this theme in mind and the understanding that everyone must have a successful game plan in order to achieve their goals, First and Goal developed their slogan “A Game Plan for Life”. There is a desperate need for the future leaders of our country to learn the fundamental principals and values that will prepare them for life's challenges. Helping at-risk youth set and achieve their goals is the commitment of First and Goal, Inc.
T.E.A.M First and Goal Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Academic Motivation and Encouragement - TAKS Testing Preparation
- Reaching for Your Dreams - "In Order to Achieve, One Must Believe"
- Maximizing Your Opportunities – “Seeing the Big Picture”
- Life's Decisions - "Consequences for Our Actions"
- Dealing With the Outcome - "Making the Wrong Decisions"
- Self Discipline: Thinking About Success and Not Failure
- Knowing Your Purpose - "Developing a Game Plan for Life"
- Building Your Legacy - "It's Not Where You Start, but It's Where You Finish"